Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Grandpa's Prayer...

I love my dad. Ever since I was young, I could feel the strengh of his relationship with God by listening to his prayers, and that made me desire that same relationship too. He has taught me to be humble in prayer but also that God is gracious and that we can ask and receive his blessings with gladness, even when we know we don't deserve them. 
This is a prayer he shared today on Facebook. I love it. And as I read it, I joined him in thanksgiving to Our Father for his blessing of the life of Amaliah.

for amaliah
Amo a mi papá. Desde que era chica pude ver que fuerte era su relación con Dios al escuchar sus oraciones, y eso me hizo desear tener esa misma relación. El me ha enseñado a ser humilde al orar, pero también que Dios es misericordioso y que podemos pedir y recibir sus bendiciones con alegría  incluso cuando sabemos que no las merecemos.
Esta es una oración que mi papá compartió hoy en Facebook. Me encanta. Al leerla, me uní a ella en acción de gracias a nuestro Padre por la bendición de la vida de Amaliah.




1 comment:

  1. quelle magnifique prière !... nous nous joignons à vous par les nôtres...

    ReplyDelete